Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Please Don't Call Me Again...

i don't think u should call me again,
and i never think that u will call me again like this,
well u don't have any reason to call me, do u?

do u remember...
i gave u my love to borrow, but u just gave it away?
i really did love u, but what about u?
what did u done to hurt me?
u can't expect me to be fine, and i don't expect u to care.

and after all, i already move on, restart my good life,
and now am doing fine, and try to believe in all again, working hard to open my heart,
then how could u just rang me so easily and ruin all i just built.

i don't think it is appropriate to call me next,
and plz don't call me again,
don't tell me all the bullshit cos i won't believe it,
if u really do regret, then u shouldn't lie before,
and now it's too late to make it and it is too late to try it again,

so... MOVE ON! IT'S UR TIME TO MOVE ON!


No comments:

Post a Comment